The rest days are here again and a weekend off with the lovely Mrs B is to be enjoyed,And after a bleak, rainy,dark working week we are both looking forward to it,A roaring fire and a nice meal will soothe away the weeks graft i reckon.
Did you see that programme The execution of Gary Glitter the other week? I reckon it was brill and as one of the 54% of this country’s population in favor of the death penalty i reckon it must have poked a few thoughts into the heads of the other 46%.You still have a bit of time to watch it by clicking the link above,I must add that i have been to two of Gary’s concerts in the far distant past and he was the leader, a brilliant entertainer..Shame you turned out so wrong Gary,Even more of a shame you are still predating!
Onto a more lighter note crimbo is only a few weeks away and i have the luxury of being rostered off this year,i wonder if there will be anything in my stocking,i have been a good lad all year…..Honest i have!
Anyroad i have some shopping to do for tonight’s meal so i am off, Have a good weekend,snuggle up and keep warm with the one you love…That’s what i am gunna do.
Take care and stay safe,